Available for health care professional in Colorado and Kansas, Sunflower Bank is offering a $100 checking bonus, when you open a new Spend Sign & Save Checking account. When you open the new checking account, you will earn account features including: personalized and unique Health Care Professional Visa® debit card, complimentary financial planning and estate planning consultations, discounts on personal loans with automatic payment, and much more! Currently, there are no bonus details listed online so you need to contact a local representative to learn more about the requirements. This is a simple bonus, so hurry on in to their local branch and open an account today because this promotion is only available for a limited time.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Sunflower Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Spend Sign & Save Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: CO, KS, MO
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Please Let Us Know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Required
- Additional Requirements: See Below for Additional Information
- Monthly Fee: $6 monthly fee (Reduce fee by $1 when you enroll in eStatements, reduce fee by $0.25 off each time you use your debit card)
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee is Listed
Sunflower Bank $100 Bonus Requirements:
- Visit a local Sunflower Bank branch or go online and open a new Spend & Sign & Save Checking account.
- You will have the ability to earn a $100 bonus, when you open the checking account.
- Contact a local representative to learn more about the bonus details.
Sunflower Bank Checking Account Features:
- Personalized and unique Health Care Professional Visa® debit card
- Ability to earn up to $100* when you open our most popular account package – Spend & Sign & Save
- Donation of 5 cents to a designated health care organization or charity each time you swipe your debit card or choose credit for everyday purchases
- Complimentary financial planning and estate planning consultations
- Discounts on personal loans with automatic payment
- Earn interest premiums on most Certificates of Deposit
Sunflower Bank bonus requirements is not clearly stated on their website, so you must contact a local representative if you would like to acquire more information about the bonus. On their website, they state that “we automatically transfer your spare change into your savings account when you make purchases with your debit card. The total purchase amounts are rounded up to the next dollar,” so I believe that $100 bonus comes from debit card transactions.If you qualify, hurry and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions