Take advantage of the latest Water and Power Community Credit Union bonuses, promotions and offers here.
Currently, you find bank bonuses with values up to $200 in promotional offers.
Table of Contents
Water and Power Community Credit Union Bonuses Review
Human-centered banking is not just a phrase, it’s how Water and Power Community Credit Union does business. Their focus is on each person, one at a time, recognizing the individual you are and what you need to make your financial life better.
- Bonus Links:
- $200 Checking (12/31/2019)
- Account Type: Primary Savings Account, Checking Account
- Availability: CA
- Branches: 5 (Branch Locator)
- Hard/Soft Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull
- Direct Deposit Options: Unknown
While these bank promotions are rather attractive, you can also take advantage of our list of Savings, Money Market, and CD rates.
However, if you do not live in California, definitely take a look at our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review the current Water and Power Community Credit Union bonuses below.
Water and Power Community Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
Earn a $200 bonus from Water and Power Community Credit Union when you open a new Account.
- What you’ll get: $200 Bonus
- Eligible account: Primary Savings Account, Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it:
- Open a Checking and Savings Account.
- Set up to receive direct deposit.
- When you’ll receive it: Incentives will be posted to member accounts in good standing by 3/31/20 or sooner contingent on when requirements are met.
- Monthly fee: There are no monthly services
(Expires December 31, 2019)
I’d recommend comparing this checking offer with other popular ones. Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers $150 & $200 bonuses, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $750 bonuses.
How To Earn the $200 Bonus
- Open a primary savings account with a $25 minimum opening deposit.
- Open a qualifying checking account with a $100 minimum opening deposit.
- Have at least 2 direct deposits totaling at least $500 made to your checking account within 90 days.
- ATM/Debit Cards
- Mobile & Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Digital Wallet
- Text and Email Alerts
- Bank by Phone
- Overdraft Protection
- Courtesy Pay
- Order Checks
- Checking: There are no monthly service fees.
- Savings: There are no monthly service fees.
- Incentives will be posted to member accounts in good standing by 3/31/20 or sooner contingent on when requirements are met.
- A limit of one new membership incentive per person and may not be combined with any other offers.
- Incentives are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- WPCCU reserves the right to end or modify this offer without notice.
- WPCCU is exclusively for people who live, work, worship, or attend post-secondary school in Los Angeles County.
If you live near an Water and Power Community Credit Union location, you have the chance to earn up to $200 in checking bonuses. There are a vast array of promotions from Water and Power Community Credit Union, that’s why we aim to provide the best and most up to date bank bonuses currently available!
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about Water and Power Community Credit Union, their accounts they offer, or any experiences you have had!
Check back often for more Water and Power Community Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|