Westfield Bank is offering residents of Connecticut and Massachusetts an attractive $25 bonus when you open a Youth Savings account for a limited time.
To get started, all you have to do is open a new Ready, Set, Grow Savings account. Once you have done that, you must complete the minimum opening deposit of $25. After you have met the requirements and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as eBanking, CardValet, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you above the age of 18, and want to open your own account, you may be eligible for a $100 Bonus. For more information, be sure to check out our Westfield Bank Checking Promotion.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Westfield Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Ready, Set, Grow Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Availability: CT, MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Limited Time
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Westfield Bank Requirements
- Open a Ready, Set, Grow Savings account from Westfield Bank.
- Complete the minimum opening deposit of $25
- They will match your deposit directly into your account within 45 calendar days
Westfield Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Minimum balance of $1.00 required to open the account and earn the bonus.
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is 0.10% as of 7/5/16.
- Minimum balance of $10.00 required to earn the APY.
- The rate may change after the account is opened.
- Offer may be rescinded at any time.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Westfield Bank to learn more about the current $25 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Westfield Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee