Available nationwide, Discover Bank is currently offering 1% cash back on debit card purchases up to $3,000 each month when you open their Cashback checking account. With your new account, simply use your debit card to make purchases and earn 1% cashback and enjoy many perks such as no monthly fees or balance requirements and access to over 60,000 free ATMs. If you’d like to learn more about other great Discover deals, make sure to visit our complete listing of Discover Bank Bonuses page.
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn an amazing rate of 1.55% APY on your funds when you open a new Premier High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank. CIT bank offers 25x higher than the national average so start saving today. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
Discover Bank Cashback Checking Summary:
- Sign Up
- Account Types: Cashback Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $30 bonus per month (1% cashback on debit card purchases up to $3,000)
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull Chexsystems
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination fees: None
Discover Bank Cashback Checking Features:
- 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases. So $30 per month x 12 moths = $360 bonus, that how’s much you can earn in one year!
- Access to over 60,000 free ATMs
- No monthly fees
- Free Official Banks Checks + Free Check Reorder
- Free incoming wire from an external bank
Discover Bank Cashback Checking Requirement:
- Sign up for a Cashback Checking account from Discover Bank.
- Click on the “Open an account” and enter your info: address, phone, email and social security number (or other taxpayer ID)
- Fund your account
- You will able to enjoy earning up to $30 cashback bonus per month (1% Cashback on balances up to $3,000 in debit card purchases)
- Anyone is eligible to apply for a checking account online.
- ATM Transactions, cash over portions of point-of-sale transactions, and Peer-to-Peer (P2P) payments are not eligible for cashback rewards. Purchases made using third-party payment accounts (services such as Venmo® and PayPal™) may not be eligible for cashback
- The Cashback Bonus rewards from your credit card account and your checking account will be maintained separately. However, you will be able to transfer
- Checking Cashback Bonus earned with your Cashback Checking Account to your Discover Credit Card Cashback Bonus Account in any amount.
- Checking Cashback Bonus from Discover Cashback Checking®accounts that are active and in good standing will never expire.
If you are currently interested in a new checking account, then I recommend you opening a Discover Bank Cashback Checking account. Enjoy no required minimum balance and no monthly fees. If you’re not currently a Discover customer, then make sure to jump on this wagon and maximize your cashback earnings! What’s not to like? So if you’re looking for a simple, but rewarding account, try Discover. You will not be disappointed. This account is one of the most convenient and customer-focused online banks around. If you would like to see other options, see our full list of Bank Deals!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|