Carolinas Telco Federal Credit Union is offering youth residents of North Carolina an attractive $25 bonus when you open a youth Savings account by April 30, 2019.
To qualify for this bonus, all you need to do is pick up a soda pop bank from one of the nine branches and fill the bank with $5. Return to a branch and open a new savings account and the soda pop bank will serve as the opening deposit. Make at least 2 transactions within 90 days of having account open and Carolinas Telco FCU will reward $25 to your youth savings account!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Membership Eligibility: To be a part of the credit union, be sure you meet one of the qualifications in the criteria. For more information, check out the membership eligibility section.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Premier checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $100,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking Account: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make at least one direct deposit of at least $500 or more within 60 days of account opening. $200 will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. The TD Bank Premier Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches, and much more! Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Carolinas Telco FCU Youth Savings Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Youth Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Availability: North Carolina (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: April 30, 2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Carolinas Telco FCU Youth Savings Bonus Requirements
- Pick up a soda pop bank from one of our nine branches
- Fill your bank with at least $5
- Return your soda pop bank to one of our branches before April 30, 2019, to open your new membership
- Make at least two deposits in the first 90 days and all accounts must be in good standing
- Get $25 added to your account in July!
Carolinas Telco FCU Youth Savings Bonus Fine Print
- Only one Carolinas Telco Federal Credit Union (CTFCU) soda pop bank will be provided to a minor opening a new membership through this offer.
- For coin deposits above $5, depositor may be required to roll excess coin.
- To receive this one-time $25 account credit: the new member must open an account with a minimum $5 deposit and conducting at least two transactions during a 90-day period following the opening of the new account.
- The incentive will be posted to the primary account holder within 30 days after the 90-day period has expired.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Carolinas Telco Federal Credit Union to learn more about the current $25 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Carolinas Telco Federal Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening plus an additional 40,000 bonus points after spending a total of $5,000 on purchases within 6 months of account opening
• Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
• Earn 10 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
• Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
• Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
• IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®
Learn More About This Card Here