HSBC Bank USA is based in New York City which provides services such as private, retail, commercial, and global banking. On top of that HSBC also offers wealth management services!
HSBC currently offers a few MasterCard-branded credit cards with various sign-up bonuses and reward earning ability. HSBC is a global financial bank and is geared towards providing high-quality service and unique benefits. Enjoy no annual fee, world class rewards, no foreign transaction fees and top-notch security features. HSBC created their credit cards to appeal to frequent travelers with many point-earning abilities and reward redemption structures.
You also gain a peace of mind with their security features and no foreign transaction fee when you are traveling abroad. Although HSBC only offers 4 credit cards, make sure to note that HSBC credit card bonuses are not one to overlook with their amazing features and benefits!
Table of Contents
Things You Should Know About HSBC
- Premium & Premier cardholders can transfer HSBC points to select airline & travel partners. The rate is 1:1, but sometimes they offer bonuses when transferring to British Airways. It takes about 3 days to transfer your points. There’s no minimum transfer requirement.
- Get a better chance of credit card approval with an HSBC account. Additionally, HSBS often offers checking and savings account bonuses.
- You can have a maximum of two HSBC credit cards.
- Your Equifax credit report will usually be pulled. If it’s frozen, a different report will be pulled instead.
- You can’t check for pre-approved offers.
- Cards aren’t available for Wisconsin residents.
- Credit limit increases may be soft or hard pull.
- HSBC gives you an instant credit card number. Though, they doesn’t include the expiry date or card security code number. So, it’s not that useful.
- HSBC doesn’t combine inquiries if you apply for two cards on the same day.
- Credit limits can’t be relocated between cards.
- You can’t combine points across multiple HSBC cards.
- There’s no annual fee refund or prorated annual fee if you cancel the card.
Best HSBC Credit Card Bonuses
Other HSBC Credit Card Bonuses
More Credit Card Bonuses
Didn’t find any HSBC credit card bonuses you liked from this list? See our list of the best credit card promotions and their respective reviews to find the best one that suits your needs, here on BankCheckingSavings.
In addition, if you’re interested in opening a new checking and/or savings account, you can find a collection of our best bank bonuses with some of our helpful guides listed on there if you need any additional information!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|