Available nationwide, HSBC Direct Savings is offering a 0.50% APY Rate. Definitely continue reading below for everything you would need to know about the attractive account and rate! *Offer currently unavailable*
HSBC Group is a worldwide network that covers 67 countries and territories, serving more than 38 million customers worldwide.
With the HSBC Direct online division, HSBC is able to provide much better rates with this online Savings product.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$500 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
HSBC Direct Savings Review
In addition to the rate from HSBC, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review HSBC Direct Savings below.
HSBC Direct Savings Rate
To earn HSBC’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $1. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 0.50% rate on all balances.
- What you’ll get: 0.50% APY
- Eligible account: Direct Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1 minimum
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash + 0.60% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.75% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.70% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY as of 4/28/22||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.55% APY||Review|
How to Earn HSBC Rate
- Open a Direct Savings account with a opening deposit of $1.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 0.50% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
HSBC Account Features
- Mobile check deposit
- Online transfers
- FDIC insured
The Incoming Wire Transfer Fee: $15 Per Incoming Transfer
Rate Compounding Period: Monthly
Interest Is Credited: Monthly
Maximum Daily Online Limit: $350,000
Maximum Ledger Balance: $2,000,000
Account Closing Fee: $25 If Your Account Is Closed Within 180 Days Of Opening
HSBC Checking Options
• Receive a $500 Welcome Deposit when you open your account by June 30, 2022 and complete qualifying activities
• Free International account opening and portable credit history
• No fees for Global Transfers between eligible HSBC accounts worldwide
• Convert, hold and send money abroad with no transfer fees with our Global Money account
• No foreign transaction fees using your Premier debit or credit card
• No U.S. HSBC ATM fees worldwide
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
HSBC is offering a great APY Rate for their Direct Savings Account. There is a low minimum opening balance or deposit required to open an account and it’s easy to sign up online! Definitely open an account so you can start saving with a fantastic account while offering a competitive APY Rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on HSBC Direct Savings Account.