Are you currently looking for a new CD account? How would you like to earn some of the highest rates available nationwide? If so, then definitely check out what Presidential Bank has to offer! When you join the bank, you will have the opportunity to choose from a wide range of rates and lengths.
They are currently offering to the residents of DC, Maryland, and Virginia a special 3.25% APY 60-Month CD. Whichever term you select, you will be able to take advantage of some of the best rates available! All you need is $1,000 to open an account!
Table of Contents
Presidential Bank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- APY Rates Special:
- 3.25% APY- 60 Month CD
- APY Rates:
- 1.00% APY- 30 Day CD
- 1.00% APY- 60 Day CD
- 1.00% APY- 90 Day CD
- 1.50% APY- 182 Day CD
- 2.25% APY- 12 Month CD
- 2.50% APY- 24 Month CD
- 2.75% APY- 36 Month CD
- Availability: DC, MD, VA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: You must open the account with $1,000 minimum
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Presidential Bank CD Rates
All in all, Presidential Bank ranks rather nicely across the board from our Best 5-Year CD Rates in our local section. With a new account, you will have the opportunity to determine which of the various lengths fit you needs the best. Additionally, you will have full access to all the features and services regardless of which length you choose.
As the national average increased, now is the perfect time to take advantage of all the increased rates! However, note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Presidential Bank Account Features
- The 60-month CD Special allows you to earn a 3.25% APY
- The minimum opening deposit is $1,000, with no stated balance cap
Presidential Bank has typically been ranked among one of the highest in the nation in terms of customer satisfaction and great rate offerings. That is why you should definitely take a look at all the great rates and lengths the bank has to offer! Whether you are looking for a short term CD or something that you would want to keep for years ahead, there is definitely a tier for you.
In addition, with a surge in increased rates like their 3.25% APY 60-Month CD, you can have the freedom to choose a rate and term that fits your needs! However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to check out our complete list of the Best CD Rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.