If you are on the market for a new banking experience, then look no further than Sallie Mae Bank. When you join the bank, you will be able to select from a wide variety of rates and lengths to fit your needs. Whether you are looking for a short term or long term solution, there will definitely be a rate for you.
With that said, the bank is offering a wide range of rates including the current increased rates of 3.00% APY 24-Month CD Rates. With these rates, you can have the satisfaction of knowing you are receiving a rate higher than what the bank previously offered! If you are interested, I suggest you apply as soon as you can!
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
15-Month CD Account
12-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Sallie Mae Bank CD Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD Account
- Current Promotion:
- 3.00% APY – 24-Month CD
- APY Rates:
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $2,500
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Penalty imposed
- Auto-Renewal: This account will automatically renew at maturity
Sallie Mae Best CD Rates
All in all, Sallie Mae Bank ranks quite nicely across the board from our Best 2-Year CD Rates. So if you are looking for a reliable and secure way to see your money grow, open your CD account today. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Sallie Mae Bank CD Account Features
- No monthly fees
- Low minimum $2,500 initial deposit requirement
- Offers some of the highest rates available nationwide
- Need flexibility? Choose from 3-month or 5-year terms to suit your needs
- Daily compounded interest rate and credited monthly
- FDIC insured of up to $250,000
At the end of the day, the current range of CD rates available through Sallie Mae Bank are great for those who would like to earn a great rate through one of the most trusted financial institution nationwide. Because the bank is online only, you get to earn more for a lot less than your typical brick and mortar banks. With a range of rates to choose from, you can definitely count on the bank to help you through every step of your banking process!
Not only are these higher than what the bank previously offered, but you will still be able to earn the rate on a low $2,500 balance. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to see our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your banking needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that