Available nationwide, BankDirect is offering 22,000 AAdvantage Miles when you open a Milage Checking account and a Money Market account. The requirements are the following: Receive 2,000 bonus miles by opening either a BankDirect Mileage Checking and Mileage Money Market Account. Receive 10,000 bonus miles by setting up direct deposit through your employer. Get 5,000 miles for using BankDirect’s bill pay service and get another 5,000 miles for using your BankDirect Visa CheckCard. This offer is available to new and current BankDirect users. Hurry and sign up for this offer today! The expiration date is not listed.
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn an amazing rate of 1.55% APY on your funds when you open a new Premier High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank. CIT bank offers 25x higher than the national average so start saving today. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
BankDirect Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Types: Mileage Checking and Mileage Money Market
- Maximum Bonus: 22,000 AAdvantage Miles
- Availability: Nationwide (online only)
- Eligibility: Can be current or new BankDirect user
- Expiration Date: Unknown
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Deposit $2,000 or more per month for six consecutive statement cycles
- Additional Requirements: Deposit at least $25 during account opening and set up direct deposit.
- Monthly Fees: $12 monthly fee (unavoidable)
- Early Termination Fee: $15 fee if closed within 90 days of opening
BankDirect Bank Checking Account Features:
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Visa CheckCard and ATM card
- Free Domestic Incoming Transfer Wires
- Free Secure Overdraft Protection
- Free Postage paid deposit envelopes
More Ways to Earn Miles:
- Earn 100 miles per month for every $1,000 of the monthly average collected balance in your Mileage Checking Account up to the first $200,000 on deposit. For monthly average collected balances over $200,000, earn 25 miles per $1,000 for all balances over the first $200,000 on deposit.
- Earn 1,000 miles for every $1,000 invested in a two-year Mileage CD purchase up to $200,000. Additionally, earn 25 miles per $1,000 invested over $200,000.
- Earn 1,000 miles for every $100,000 in initial deposit, up to $500,000, per household.
- Earn 1,000 miles for referring a friend when they open a Mileage Checking account.
I recommend this BankDirect Mileage Checking and Mileage Money Market accounts offer if you are a frequent traveler. Sign up now and take advantage of the 22,000 AAdvantage Miles! Remember that there is a $12 monthly fee. And for six months that it will take you to complete the bonuses, you will have to spend $72 for 22,000 miles. This means you are looking to fork out $72 for 22K miles. Make sure to check out our complete list of National Bank Offers and Regional Bank Offers!
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Android PayTM during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 14.49%-26.49% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions