Available for residents of Texas, JSC Federal Credit Union is offering a generous $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account with an opening deposit of $25. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new checking account with direct deposit, a Visa Debit Card, Home Banking, and eStatements, all within 60 days of account opening.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, eStatements, online bill pay, a complimentary debit card, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $300 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
JSC Federal Credit Union Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: $5 if closed within 180 days
JSC Federal Credit Union Checking Requirements:
- Open a qualifying Checking account with a $25 opening deposit, along with a Savings Account with a $5 deposit from JSC Federal Credit Union
- Be sure to use the promo code ADDCHECKING
- Within 60 days, set up and receive a direct deposit, activate your Visa Debit card, and enroll in Home Banking & eStatements.
- The $100 bonus will be deposited into the checking account within 3 weeks of the first direct deposit.
JSC Federal Credit Union Bonus Fine Print:
- To qualify for the $100 deposit, you must be a JSC FCU member or become a member (by opening a Savings Account with a minimum $5 deposit) of JSC FCU, and open a new Checking Account with Payroll Direct Deposit, Visa Debit Card, Home Banking and eStatements. Existing Checking Accounts, Secondary Checking Accounts or Secondary Money Market Accounts are not eligible to receive the $100 incentive. A minimum deposit of $25 is required to open a Checking Account.
- For new members, you must open the Checking Account at the same time you join JSC FCU. The $100 will be deposited after the first direct deposit into the Checking Account. Allow up to three weeks after the first direct deposit for the incentive to be applied.
- The direct deposit must be completed within 60 days of the account opening. APY is Annual Percentage Yield. Share Drafts are compounded and paid monthly. The APY, effective as of 10/07/2017, for interest bearing checking accounts is 0.05%. The APY, effective as of 10/07/2017, for interest bearing savings accounts is 0.25%. Interest rates are variable and may change.
- Minimum balance of $750 is required to earn 0 .05% on interest bearing checking accounts. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. “Bonus” is considered interest and may be reported to IRS Form 1099-INT. Please consult your tax advisor on any legal, tax, or financial issues related to your bonus or personal matters. JSC FCU reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion at any time.
If you are currently a resident of Texas and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from JSC Federal Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous $100 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
-2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
-No foreign transaction fees
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
-No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards