If you are currently looking to start a new banking experience this season, then look no further! Limelight Bank is offering residents across the nation a chance to take advantage of a host of account rates and lengths to fit all your banking needs. With a new CD account, you will most definitely find an account to cater to your savings goals, whether it be short term or long term.
Right now, the bank is offering an attractive 2.35% APY 6-Month CD, 2.85% APY 12-Month CD, 2.88% APY 18-Month CD Increased when you sign up and provide a $1,000 minimum opening deposit into your new account. In addition, you will gain access to all the great features and service the bank has to offer. If you are interested, I suggest you apply as soon as you can!
|Best CD Accounts|
12-Month CD Account
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Limelight Bank CD Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 2.35% APY 6-Month CD, 2.85% APY 12-Month CD, 2.88% APY 18-Month CD Increased
- Availability: Nationwide
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: Must provide balance requirement
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a fee if you withdraw before the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
Limelight Bank Best CD Rates
Simply put, Limelight Bank has consistently been ranked nicely across the board from our Best 1-Year CD Rates and our Best 18-Month CD Rates in the local section. If you are looking into a generous APY rate, then the wide range of lengths and CD rates are definitely worth checking out. However, if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Limelight Bank CD Account Features
- No monthly fees and minimum balance requirement of $1,000
- Offers some of the highest rates available nationwide
- Flexible terms to suit your needs
- Daily compounded interest rate and credited monthly
- FDIC insured of up to $250,000
For those who are interested, I would most definitely suggest you apply for the CD Specials: 2.35% APY 6-Month CD, 2.85% APY 12-Month CD, 2.88% APY 18-Month CD. All you need to do is meet the deposit and watch your money grow!
If you have any additional questions be sure to contact them bank directly and be sure to share any information with us down below. However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
• 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 14.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% will apply.
• No Penalty APR.
• Late Fee Waiver.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 Annual Fee.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
-See Rates & Fees