Find the latest Valley Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
At the moment you can earn up to 4.50% APY.
Editor’s Note: Need the liquidity? See our review on Valley Bank’s High Yield Savings Account.
Valley Bank CD Account Summary
Since 1927, Valley has been one of the most trusted banks in the industry with a history of solid financial performance. They’re committed to empowering their customers, employees and the communities they serve. Their goal is to help you achieve financial success by communicating with transparency and respect. They focus on relationships rather than transactions and take the time to understand your immediate needs and long-term goals.
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500 minimum deposit
Valley Bank CD Rates
Valley Bank CD Account Features
- FDIC insured up to $250,000 per depositor
- Only $500 minimum deposit
- Fund your account with up to $500,000
Important CD Information
- All of our accounts are FDIC insured up to $250,000 per depositor
- You must be 18 or older and a resident of the US to open one of our CDs
- You’ll need your Social Security Number and Government Issued ID to apply
- For our fixed rate CDs, interest compounds monthly and is credited to your account monthly
- For our variable rate CD, interest compounds daily and is credited to your account quarterly
- Savings in your CD are put away for a fixed term — early withdrawal will likely incur a penalty – see disclosures **
- These CDs are only available to open online and to consumers
At the end of the day, the current range of CD rates available through Valley Bank are great for those who would like to earn a great rate nationwide.
Because the bank is online only, you get to earn more for a lot less than your typical brick and mortar banks.
With a range of rates to choose from, you can definitely count on the bank to help you through every step of your banking process!
However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to see our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your banking needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.