First-Lockhart National Bank is offering residents of Texas an attractive $100 bonus when you open a Rewards Checking account by November 30, 2018.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a Rewards Checking account with a $50 opening deposit, then set up and receive a Direct Deposit within 60 days of account opening. After you have met the requirements you’ll receive the $100 within 10 days. With a Rewards Checking account you can enjoy online and mobile banking, eStatements, and so much more.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month. There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
Table of Contents
First-Lockhart National Bank Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
First-Lockhart National Bank Requirements:
- Open a Rewards Checking account from First-Lockhart National Bank with a $50+ opening deposit by November 30, 2018.
- Set up and receive a Direct Deposit within 60 days of account opening.
- After the requirements have been completed, the bonus will be deposited into your account within 10 days.
First-Lockhart National Bank Bonus Fine Print:
Rewards Checking offer is not available to existing First Lockhart National Bank checking customers.
Offer is not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account.
You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus each calendar year and only one bonus per account.
Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
If the Rewards Checking account is closed by the customer or First Lockhart National Bank within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
Offer expires November 30, 2018.
If you are interested, make sure to check out First-Lockhart National Bank to learn more about the current $100 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from First-Lockhart National Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.