Providence Federal Credit Union is offering residents of Washington and Oregon a $50 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Regular Share Account. To take advantage of the bonus, simply fill out the referral form online and submit it with both you and your friends information.
Once your friend has met the initial requirements provided by the bank, both of you will earn a generous bonus! Additionally, your friend will have access to all the great features that you are already accustomed to!
If you are currently interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can while the promotion is still valid! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Employees of Providence Health & Services in Oregon and Washington or employees or retirees from the Healthcare Industry may be eligible to become a member! Make sure to check out all of Providence Federal Credit Union Membership Eligibility Requirements to see all of the possible ways to join!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Providence FCU Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Share account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $50
- Availability: WA, OR (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Providence FCU Requirements
- Referring member:
- Fill out the referral form
- Receive a bonus once your friend has met all the account requirements
- Within the first 60 days of opening the account, Referred Party must fund the account with a minimum of $100, sign up for eStatements and Direct Deposit, and remain in good standing.
Providence FCU Fine Print
- Please allow up to two weeks for receipt of your bonus after Referred Party completes program requirements.
- Must meet all the account requirements to both parties to qualify
- One bonus per account
Refer Our Readers
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Providence FCU, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking share account with Providence FCU and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card.
Do you currently know a friend or family member who is on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for doing the right thing? If you answered yes to the questions above, then the current promotion from Providence Federal Credit Union is definitely the one for you! Not only will you be able to earn the bonus, but your friend will as well!
Additionally, your friend will get to take advantage of all the features you are already accustomed to. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Reserve℠ Card:
-Earn 50K bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
-$300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
-3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
-Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
-Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®