UFB Direct is a internet-online bank that offers superior rates through their High Yield Savings Account. UFB Direct is an online division powered through Axos Bank.
It is a nationwide network that provide industry leading rates through a wide range of Savings and Lending options.
Additionally, customers are able to take advantage of superior customer service and innovative financial products without the fees.
Table of Contents
UFB Direct 1.00% APY
How to Earn 1.00% APY Rate
- Open a High Yield Savings account from UFB Direct.
- Provide the following information:
- Social Security Number
- A valid form of ID: U.S. Drivers License or State ID
- A valid U.S. address that is not a P.O. BOX
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien
- Enter in your person information and start application
- Maintain an account balance of $10,000
- Earn your rate of 1.00% APY
UFB Direct Rate Tiers
|Balance Tiers||Ongoing APY Rate|
UFB Direct Account Features
- The UFB High Yield Savings Account offers up to 1.00% APY with interest compounded daily.
- Account balances $10,000.00 and above will earn the variable ongoing APY on the full account balance.
- This account features access to all of our free online banking tools, all with no monthly maintenance fees.
- FDIC insured to the maximum allowable limit – certificate number 35546.
High Yield Savings Account Fine Print
- All deposit accounts through Axos Bank brands are not separately insured by FDIC from other deposit accounts held with the same ownership and/or vesting at Axos Bank. For more information read their FDIC Notice.
- Interest rates may change as often as daily without prior notice.
- Fees may return earnings.
- Must be new funds to receive stated rate.
- Federal regulations limit certain types of transfers from a money market or saving account to a combined maximum of six per month.
- If the limit is exceeded, an excess fee for each withdrawal or transfer over the limit will be assessed.
All in all, the current promotional rate from UFB Direct is a fantastic rate to take advantage of.
With an easy to meet deposit amount as well as having no fees whatsoever, you are getting the best rate and services the bank has to offer.
I would highly recommend you apply today as the rate’s subjected to change at any time.
If you have experience with UFB Direct, feel free to comment below and tell our readers about how the experience went! Lastly, if you are interested in other promotional rates, be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Rates for all your saving needs!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.95% APY||Review|