UFB Direct is a internet-online bank that offers superior rates through their High Yield Savings Account. UFB Direct is an online division powered through Axos Bank.
It is a nationwide network that provide industry leading rates through a wide range of Savings and Lending options. Additionally, customers are able to take advantage of superior customer service and innovative financial products without the fees.
Table of Contents
UFB Direct 1.70% APY
How to Earn 1.70% APY Rate
- Open a High Yield Savings account from UFB Direct.
- Provide the following information:
- Social Security Number
- A valid form of ID: U.S. Drivers License or State ID
- A valid U.S. address that is not a P.O. BOX
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien
- Enter in your person information and start application
- Maintain an account balance of $10,000
- Earn your rate of 1.70% APY
UFB Direct Rate Tiers
|Balance Tiers||Ongoing APY Rate|
The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of 03/04/2020.
UFB Direct Account Features
- The UFB High Yield Savings Account offers up to 1.70% APY with interest compounded daily.
- Account balances $10,000.00 and above will earn the variable ongoing APY on the full account balance.
- The minimum deposit to open a UFB Direct High Yield Savings Account is only $100.
- This account features access to all of our free online banking tools, all with no monthly maintenance fees.
- FDIC insured to the maximum allowable limit – certificate number 35546.
High Yield Savings Account Fine Print
- All deposit accounts through Axos Bank brands are not separately insured by FDIC from other deposit accounts held with the same ownership and/or vesting at Axos Bank. For more information read their FDIC Notice.
- Interest rates may change as often as daily without prior notice.
- Fees may return earnings.
- Must be new funds to receive stated rate.
- Federal regulations limit certain types of transfers from a money market or saving account to a combined maximum of six per month.
- If the limit is exceeded, an excess fee for each withdrawal or transfer over the limit will be assessed.
All in all, the current promotional rate from UFB Direct is a fantastic rate to take advantage of. With an easy to meet deposit amount as well as having no fees whatsoever, you are getting the best rate and services the bank has to offer. I would highly recommend you apply today as the rate’s subjected to change at any time.
If you have experience with UFB Direct, feel free to comment below and tell our readers about how the experience went! Lastly, if you are interested in other promotional rates, be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Rates for all your saving needs!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|