American First Credit Union is offering residents nationwide a 5.03% APY when you open a Money Market Deposit Account.
American First Credit Union Money Market Deposit Review
American First Credit Union has a legacy going back 70 years as a not-for-profit financial institution that, at its founding, was dedicated to supporting grocery store workers. American First Credit Union has since undergone waves of change over the years, keeping its heritage in mind while charting a path toward modernization and growth. Today the Southern California-based credit union has expanded its reach while offering the latest in digital banking solutions. Now savers across America have access to American First Credit Union saving products through SaveBetter.
I’ll review the American First Credit Union Money Market Deposit account below.
American First Credit Union Money Market Deposit Rate
To easily earn American First Credit Union’s competitive rate, start by opening a High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA).
- Eligible account: Money Market Deposit Account
- Credit inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Federally insured by NCUA. No fees. $1 minimum to open.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
Building a savings during this time in day has gained a lot of importance. Build your savings and emergency fund with this account offering a high, competitive rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Leave a Reply