Available nationwide, Live Oak Bank Savings is offering a 0.50% APY Rate. Definitely continue reading below for everything you would need to know about the attractive account and rate!
Table of Contents
Live Oak Bank Savings Review
Live Oak Bank was established in 2008 and currently has a rate that is 19X the national average. They also boast an A+ health rating. Live Oak Bank is an online bank so everybody can access these rates nationwide.
In addition to the rate from Live Oak Bank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review Live Oak Bank High Yield Online Savings below.
Live Oak Bank Savings Rate
To earn this rate, just have a minimum balance of $1,000. That’s all it takes and you’ll be able to enjoy the 0.50% APY rate up to $1,000,000.
- What you’ll get: 0.50% APY
- Eligible account: Online Savings
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1,000 minimum
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How to Earn Live Oak Bank Rate
- Visit the Live Oak Bank page and select “Open An Account Today” Tab
- Enter your full name and email address then check your email for an activation link and instructions on how to access Live Oak Portal
- Log in to the Live Oak Portal to open your account. Be sure to have the following info handy as they may ask for it: Name, Address, Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Funding Account Information
- Once your account is funded, enjoy earning 0.50% APY Rate
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Live Oak Bank Account Features
- No Monthly Fees
- No Direct Deposit Required
- 0.50% APY Rate, 19x National Average
- FDIC Insurance Up to Maximum Allowed by Law
- Interest Compounded Daily
Live Oak Bank is offering a great APY Rate for its Online Savings Account. Check out the link above for more information on the account. They even compare this rate to other notable bank names. Check out more Savings Rates here on BCS so you can find an account that fits your needs.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Live Oak Bank Savings Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|