Quontic Bank is offering residents nationwide a 0.55% APY when you open a High Yield Savings account.
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
Table of Contents
Quontic Bank High Yield Savings Review
Established in 2005, Quontic Bank is a digital bank that is based in New York City. They currently are the 48th largest bank in the state of New York. Their they offer a wide array of services and banking products from personal checking to savings accounts. They provide great features and competitive rates on their accounts.
In addition to the rate from Quontic Bank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review Quontic Bank below.
Quontic Bank High Yield Savings Rate
To easily earn Quontic Bank’s competitive rate, start by opening a High Yield Savings account and meet the requirements. Then start earning interest from day one!
- What you’ll get: 0.55% APY
- Eligible account: High Yields Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: If the account is closed before interest and/or bonus is credited, accrued interest and/or bonus may be forfeited for that statement cycle.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
How to Earn Quontic Bank Rate
- Open their High Yield Savings account online with a minimum opening deposit of $100.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Quontic Bank Account Features
- Setting the Standard with Rates Drastically Higher than The National Average
- No Hidden or Monthly Service Fees
- Manage Your Account Online or with the Quontic Mobile App
- Digitally Driven, Bank Secured, FDIC Insured
Quontic Bank offers a competitive rate on their High-Yield Savings Account. Start earning interest with no limit on how much you earn with their competitive rate! You can get access to their user friendly online banking platform with a minimum of $100!
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.