Western Alliance Bank is offering 5.05% APY when you open a High Yield Savings account – available nationwide.
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
About Western Alliance Bank High Yield Savings
Year after year, Western Alliance Bank ranks high among the best commercial banks in the nation with more than $65 billion in assets, thanks to a combination of strong capacity, proven expertise and outstanding customer service. Western Alliance is a trusted, award-winning financial institution with experienced bankers who put customers first. Major accolades include being ranked #1 top-performing bank with assets greater than $50 billion in 2021 by both American Banker and Bank Director, two highly regarded financial services industry publications.
I’ll review the Western Alliance Bank High Yield Savings below.
Western Alliance Bank High Yield Savings Rate
To easily earn Western Alliance Bank’s competitive rate, start by opening a High Yield Savings account.
- Eligible account: High Yield Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Excellent rates with NO fees.
- FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access.
- Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
If you’re looking for a savings account that offers a competitive rate, here’s a great candidate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Leave a Reply