Western Alliance Bank is offering 5.36% APY when you open a High-Yield Savings Premier account – available nationwide.
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
15.36% annual percentage yield (APY) is accurate as of 01/17/2024 and subject to change at the Bank’s discretion. Minimum deposit required to open an account is $500 and a minimum balance of $0.01 is required to earn the advertised APY.
About Western Alliance Bank High-Yield Savings Premier account
Year after year, Western Alliance Bank ranks high among the best commercial banks in the nation with more than $70 billion in assets, thanks to a combination of strong capacity, proven expertise and outstanding customer service. Western Alliance is a trusted, award-winning financial institution with experienced bankers who put customers first. Major accolades include being ranked as a top U.S. bank in 2022 and 2023 by American Banker and Bank Director.
I’ll review the Western Alliance Bank High-Yield Savings Premier account below.
Western Alliance Bank High-Yield Savings Premier Rate
To easily earn Western Alliance Bank’s competitive rate, start by opening a High-Yield Savings Premier account.
- Learn More at Western Alliance Bank
- Eligible account: High-Yield Savings Premier account
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $500
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $500.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
- FDIC insured
- Open your account online in five minutes or less
- No account activity or maintenance fees
- Enhanced security by connecting one external account where money can be moved to and from
- Open with $500 minimum deposit
If you’re looking for a savings account that offers a competitive rate, here’s a great candidate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.