Available nationwide, Ally Bank is offering a 2.20% APY Rate for their Online Savings Account. Ally Bank seeks to provide customers with a straightforward approach to banking and their customer satisfaction score has consistently remained over 90%. With their Online Savings Account, there are no minimum balances, monthly fees, or minimum deposits.
Your money is FDIC insured and you can get the service you need, when you need it; you’ll be able to talk to a real person 24/7, and enjoy the convenience of Online and Mobile Banking. Additionally, be sure to apply as soon as you can. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Ally Bank Online Savings Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Online Savings Account
- Rate: 2.20% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly maintenance fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Ally Bank Savings Account Requirements
- There is no minimum deposit required to open an account.
- 2.20% rate applicable to account balances of $25,000 or higher.
Ally Bank Online Savings Account Features
- Earn a higher rate than traditional savings accounts
- Deposit checks remotely with Ally eCheck Deposit℠
- Grow your money faster with interest compounded daily
If you are currently on the market for a new Savings account, then definitely check out the current promotion Ally Bank is offering. To qualify for the attractive 2.20% APY, all you would need to do is meet the $1 account requirements and you could be well on your way enjoying the account at its fullest potential. Additionally, you will be able to be a part of one of the nation’s most trusted financial institution. How great is that? However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our updated of Best Savings Rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Account
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account
|With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
-$200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
-3% cash back at U.S. gas stations. 1% cash back on other purchases.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-95 annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees