How would you like to help a friend and put some extra money in your wallets? Look no further, First Nebraska Credit Union is offering residents of Nebraska a generous $50 bonus for both you and a friend or family member when you refer them for new Savings and Checking Account by December 31, 2019.
To get started, just fill out the referral form and have your friend take it to the bank! Make sure you friend opens a new checking and savings account with the $5 minimum opening deposit and has one $50 or more direct deposit or payroll deduction per month. Once these requirements are completed, you both will receive $50 into your savings accounts!
For those that are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can to take advantage of your generous bonus! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Membership Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live, work, worship, or attend school in Cass, Dodge, Douglas, Lancaster, Sarpy, Saunders, and Washington counties in Nebraska and Pottawattamie county in Iowa; in the education and healthcare field, of Methodist or Lutheran religion, or if you are an employee of one of their select employee groups. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
First Nebraska Credit Union Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Bonus (You): $50
- Bonus (Referral): $50
- Account Type: Checking Account & Savings Account
- Availability: NE (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $50 into either the checking or savings account each month
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
First Nebraska Credit Union Requirements
- Referring member:
- Fill out the referral form
- Hand it to a friend at the time of account opening
- Open a new Savings and Checking Account with First Nebraska Credit Union
- The new member will receive the $50 reward as a credit to his/her share savings account upon 60 days of active account status.
- An active account is defined as an account that receives at least one direct deposit/payroll deduction with a minimum deposit of $50 per month
- Meet opening deposit
First Nebraska Credit Union Fine Print
- New memberships only.
- Must present this coupon to be eligible.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- There is no limit to the number of friends that you can refer
Refer Our Readers
If you are interested in opening a checking account with First Nebraska Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking and share savings account with First Nebraska Credit Union and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from First Nebraska Credit Union is great for those who would like to help out a friend while still getting rewarded for it. Not only do you get to earn a generous bonus, but your friend does so as well, on top of the great features they will also get to enjoy!
With the current list of features, both of you can start to bank with ease and let banking become a hassle free process. How great is that? However, if you are not currently looking for this type of promotion, then check out the full list of our Bank Referrals!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
-$200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
-3% cash back at U.S. gas stations. 1% cash back on other purchases.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-95 annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees