PNC Bank is offering residents of AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA, WI, WV an attractive $50 bonus when you open a Virtual Wallet Checking Account by March 31, 2019.
All you need to do to qualify for your generous bonus is to establish a total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $500 to the new account and 10 qualifying purchases must be made using the PNC Bank Visa® Debit card associated with the newly opened account. Once you have done so, you will get to enjoy features such as no monthly service charge with qualifying direct deposit as well as bonus rewards when you link select PNC Visa Credit Cards to your account.
If you’re curious to see other promotions the bank has to offer, check out the most updated list of PNC Bank Bonuses.If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
PNC Bank Accounts Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Virtual Wallet Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: (AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA, WI, WV) (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull via ChexSytems
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, funding up to $2000.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- The total amount of all qualifying Direct Deposits credited to your checking account must be at least $500
- Additional Requirements: 10 qualifying purchases must be made using the PNC Bank Visa® Debit card associated with the newly opened account.
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $7, can be waived if you complete ANY of the qualifications
- $500 or more, in total qualifying direct deposits to the Spend, per statement period
- $500 average monthly balance in Spend and Reserve
- With Virtual Wallet Student
- Account holder is age 62 or over
- Early Termination Fee: Yes, $25 termination fee if closed within 6 months.
PNC Bank $50 Bonus Steps:
- Open a new Virtual Wallet
- Establish total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $500 to the new account
- Make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card
- Get $50 deposited to your account
Fees, Rewards, & Fine Print:
- The total amount of all qualifying Direct Deposits credited to your checking account must be at least $500 for Virtual Wallet.
- Credit card cash advance transfers, transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a branch or ATM do not qualify as Qualifying Direct Deposits.
- Transfers, drafts, payments made from PNC checking through another party’s payment system, or personal transfers through Popmoney, do not qualify as Bill Payments.
- A qualifying debit card purchase is defined as any debit card purchase made at point of sale using your signature or PIN, or a purchase made electronically or online using your debit card number, including recurring payments.
At the end of the day, the promotion from PNC Bank is great for those who would like to take advantage of all the great features and a generous bonus without having to worry about impending fees. Simply follow the steps outlined above and you could be well on your way to becoming a new member! On top of all that, you will also have the financial relief knowing the firm is FDIC insured. What’s not to like about that? However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to see our complete list of Bank Bonuses for more offers and promotions.
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
-One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that
-0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
-Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees