If you are a current business owner of OH, MI, FL, AL, GA, MD, KY, IN & PA, you are now in luck! PNC Bank is offering a generous $200 bonus when you open a brand new Business Checking Plus Account by March 31, 2019. All you have to do is maintain the minimum average cycle balance of $5,000 for each of the first 3 statement cycles as well as make at least 10 total qualifying PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card transactions and/or PNC Bank Mobile Check Deposits within the first three statement cycles.
Once you have met the above requirements, you will be able to receive a generous bonus for your business as well as a wide selection of account features. If you are currently interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can! However, if you would like to learn more about other promotions from the bank, definitely check out our updated list of PNC Bank Bonuses to see other great deals this bank has to offer!
Interested? Don’t hesitate! Head on over to your local branch as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|Chase Total Business Checking®: Earn a $300 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 days. Simply maintain that balance for 60 days and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking: Earn a $750 bonus when you open a Huntington Accelerated Business Checking account by April 15, 2019, deposit $25,000, and make 30 transactions within the first 60 days. Huntington will deposit $750 into your account after it's been open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington Accelerated Business Checking Review
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking: Earn a $400 bonuswhen you open a new Huntington Fast Track Business Checking account by April 15, 2019 and deposit 5,000 within the first 60 days. Huntington will deposit $400 into your account after it's been open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington Fast Track Business Checking Review
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington Community Business Checking account by April 15, 2019, deposit $2,000, and make 10 transactions within the first 60 days. Huntington will deposit $200 into your account after it's been open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington Community Business Checking Review
Table of Contents
PNC Bank Account Summary
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Business Checking Plus
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: OH, MI, FL, AL, GA, MD, KY, IN & PA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: DD is not required
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Avoid Monthly Fee: See Below
- Business Checking Plus: $20, waived with:
- Maintaining a linked PNC Merchant Services account, use a linked PNC Business Credit Card to make a minimum of $2,000 in eligible monthly purchases, maintain a Visa Signature BusinessOptions Credit Card, use: Deposit On-Site, DepositNow, PINACLE, Cash Logistics Services, Remote Safe, Cash Flow Insight Payables, Cash Flow Insight Receivables OR
- Maintain any of the following PNC Account Balances:
- $5,000 Average Monthly Collected Balance in this account
- $20,000 Average Combined Collected Balance in linked PNC business checking and business money market accounts
- $40,000 Average Combined PNC business loan balances
- Business Checking Plus: $20, waived with:
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
PNC Bank Bonus Requirements
- Open a new Business Checking Plus account with a $250 opening deposit by March 31, 2019
- Maintain the minimum average cycle balance of $5,000 for each of the first 3 statement cycles.
- Make at least 10 total qualifying PNC Bank Visa Debit Card transactions and/or PNC Bank Mobile Check Deposits within the first three statement cycles.
PNC Bank Bonus Fine Print
- To qualify for the reward, the new checking account must be opened between 01/01/19 and 03/31/19 and the following conditions must be met: (a) average cycle balance of $1,500 must be maintained in your new checking account for each of the first three statement cycles to qualify for the $100 reward; $5,000 to qualify for the $200 reward and (b) at least 10 total qualifying PNC Bank Visa Debit card transactions must be made within the first three statement cycles. Your new checking account must remain open in order for you to receive the reward, which will be credited to the eligible account within 90 days after all conditions have been met and will be identified as “Credits NEW BUS BONUS” on your monthly statement.
With a wide selection of accounts and promotions, finding the right account can definitely be quite a hassle. However, stress no more! PNC Bank has got the perfect account for those who qualifies. Simply meet the requirements and you will earn a generous bonus. Additionally, you will have instant access to a host of account features to better your banking experience in the process! How great is that?
However, I would definitely sign up as soon as I can if I were you! However, if you are not interested or do not qualify, then be sure to see our complete list of Business bank Deals for more offers and promotions.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Ink Business Preferred℠ Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee