PNC Bank is offering residents across the nation an attractive $200 bonus when you open a Performance Checking account by March 31, 2019.
To fully take advantage of the current promotion, all you would need to do is open an account and establish total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $2,000 to your new account as well as making at least 10 debit card transactions with your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card. After you have met the requirements above, you will gain access to features as free transactions at over 9,000 PNC ATMs, unlimited check writings and so much more!
If you are interested in more bonuses from the bank, be sure to check out the PNC Bank Bonus Table for more information! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
HSBC Choice checking account: Get a $200 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Choice Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.22% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS119 by February 4, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by February 18, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
Table of Contents
PNC Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Performance Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $2,000
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $15, the monthly fee can be avoid if you meet ONE of the following requirements:
- $2,000 combined average monthly balance in your Spend and/or Reserve accounts OR
- $15,000 combined average monthly balance across linked PNC consumer deposit, loan and/or investment accounts OR
- $2,000 in qualifying monthly direct deposits to your Spend account during the statement period ($1,000 for WorkPlace or Military Banking customers)
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
PNC Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a Performance Checking account from PNC Bank by March 31, 2019
- Establish total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $2,000 to the new account
- Make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card
- Get $200 credited to your account within 60-90 days after all conditions have been met.
PNC Bank Bonus Fine Print
- New account will not be eligible for the offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing PNC Bank consumer checking account, or has closed a checking account within the past 90 days, or has been paid a promotional premium in the past 12 months.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account will be eligible for the premium.
- For this offer, signing authority will be defined by the customer name(s) and social security number(s) registered on the account.
- Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time and may vary by market.
- The value of the reward may be reported on Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 1099, and may be considered taxable income to you.
- Please consult your tax advisor regarding your specific situation.
If you are interested, make sure to check out PNC Bank to learn more about the current $200 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from PNC Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
-$150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
-2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-No annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees