PNC Bank is offering qualified residents nationwide a generous $300 bonus when you sign up and open a new Performance Select Checking Account by March 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new account and establish a total qualifying direct deposit of $5,000 or more to your new account and make at least 10 purchases with your new PNC Bank VISA debit card within 60 days of account opening. Once you have met the requirements, you will gain access to great account features such as online and mobile banking as well as no monthly service charges and so much more!
If you are interested in more bonuses from the bank, be sure to check out the PNC Bank Bonus Table for more information! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
PNC Bank Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Performance Select Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $300 Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $5,000
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $25 monthly fee can be waived when you meet ONE of the following:
- $5,000 +in direct deposits per statement period OR,
- $5,000 average monthly balance in Spend + Reserve including linked checking accounts OR,
- $25,000 combined average monthly balance in PNC consumer deposits and/or investments
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
PNC Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a Performance Select Checking account from PNC Bank by March 31, 2019.
- Establish total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $5,000 to the new account.
- Make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card.
- Get $300 credited to your account within 60-90 days after all conditions have been met.
PNC Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Your checking account must remain open in order for you to receive the reward.
- Bonus credited to the eligible account within 60-90 days after all conditions have been met and will be identified as “Cash Trans Promo Reward” on monthly statement.
- A qualifying debit card purchase is defined as any debit card purchase made at point of sale using your signature or PIN, or a purchase made electronically or online using your debit card number, including recurring payments.
- New account will not be eligible for the offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing PNC Bank consumer checking account, or has closed a checking account within the past 90 days, or has been paid a promotional premium in the past 12 months.
- The value of the reward may be reported on Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 1099, and may be considered taxable income to you.
If you are interested, make sure to check out PNC Bank to learn more about the current $300 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Unify Financial Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card:
-Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
-Earn 3X Points on Travel, Including Gas Stations
-Earn 2X Points on Dining Out & Entertainment
-Earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases
-60,000 Points are redeemable for $750 in airfare on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates when booked through the ThankYou® Travel Center, or $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
-No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
-Points Transfer allows you to transfer points to participating airline loyalty programs
-No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases*