PNC Bank is offering residents nationwide a $300 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet the requirements listed below.
To get started, you must request for a coupon code via email before March 31, 2019. Once you have completed that, you must complete 10 purchases with your debit card and set up direct deposits of at least $5,000. With the personal checking account, you can enjoy features such as Visa debit card, online banking and unlimited bill pay, mobile banking with mobile check deposit, and so much more.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank. If you’re curious to see other promotions the bank has to offer, check out the most updated list of PNC Bank Bonuses on BCS!
Referral Bonus: PNC Bank has a $100 referral bonus on top of the $300 bonus. You can refer your friends/coworkers. If you have an account with PNC Bank or would like to open a new account, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this referral review post in order to exchange referrals with other banking customers.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
PNC Virtual Wallet Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Virtual Wallet with Performance Select
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull via ChexSytems
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, funding up to $2,000.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- The total amount of all qualifying Direct Deposits credited to your checking account must be at least $5,000
- Additional Requirements: One payment via PNC Online Bill Pay.
- Monthly Fee: Keep a balance of $5000 or direct deposit of $5000 to avoid $25 monthly fee for Performance Select.
- Early Termination Fee: Yes, $25 termination fee if closed within 6 months.
PNC Bank Checking $300 Bonus Requirements
- A new personal checking account must be opened online via the above promotional link or at a branch using the coupon code that you receive via email upon request.
- Make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card
- Set up direct deposits totaling to at least $5,000.
PNC Virtual Wallet Checking Fine Print
- No monthly service charge with the qualifying direct deposit.
- Free transactions at PNC and non-PNC ATMs.
- Bonus rewards when you link your PNC Visa® Credit Card to your account.
- Manage checking, short-term savings and long-term savings all in one place.
- A calendar-view of your transactions, ability to track spending by category and more.
For those that are interested, I recommend opening this PNC Bank $300 Bonus promotion with a new PNC Virtual Wallet with Performance Select. You must establish direct deposit(s) totaling at least $5,000 and make at least 1 payment with PNC Online Bill Pay within 60 days to receive the $300 bonus. There is no hard pull with opening a PNC checking to worry about and you can fund your account using a credit card for up to $2,000. If you are a resident of the qualifying states, then sign up for the $300 bonus promotion today! If not, then check our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card