Find all the latest R.I.A. Federal Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Currently, R.I.A. Federal Credit Union Bonuses is offering a $100 checking bonus to active and veteran military personnel when they open a new checking and savings account and complete certain requirements.
Table of Contents
About R.I.A. Federal Credit Union
R.I.A. Federal Credit Union was established in 1935 with the goal to become a progressive, member-owned cooperative whose purpose is to satisfy the financial needs of its members. They now have 11 locations across Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin. If you want to find out more about the bank, visit a local branch, and get started.
- Availability: IA, IL, WI (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 271188337
- Customer Service: 1-800-742-2848
|Eligibility: R.I.A. Federal Credit Union membership is open to anyone who resides or works within thirty miles of the Davenport, Iowa location at 3509 Harrison St. It also includes persons residing or working within thirty miles of the Wilton, Iowa location at 1111 W 5th St. To see a complete list of membership eligibility see the list here.|
CDs and Savings Accounts are another great way to earn and save money. However, this bank doesn’t offer the best rates. Click the links to see the full list of the best Best Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll go over the R.I.A. Federal Credit Union Bonuses below.
R.I.A. FCU $100 Checking Savings Bonus
R.I.A. Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 incentive when they open savings and checking accounts.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Personal Checking and Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: IA, IL, WI
- How to earn it:
- Open a new R.I.A. Federal Credit Union checking and savings account
- Download the mobile application.
- Visit your local branch for verification.
- When you’ll receive it: a $100 incentive will be provided after the account is opened and activated.
- Monthly fee: There are no monthly fees with either account.
(No Expiration Date Listed)
I recommend you check out some promotions from other popular banks such as the following. Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- Download R.I.A. Federal Credit Union’s mobile application onto your mobile device and confirm your military status.
- Visit your nearest R.I.A. FCU Branch and open a new Checking and Savings Account.
- Earn a $100 opening bonus.
- Job listings
- Discount listings
- Blog topics
- Member ratings and comments
- Mobile veterans ID
- Share Savings: There are no monthly service fees.
- Basic Checking: There are no monthly service fees.
- Smart Checking: There are no monthly service fees.
- New members accounts only.
- Must qualify for membership.
- Must open regular share savings and checking account to qualify.
- The minimum deposit required for membership is $5.
- $20 fee applied if the account is closed within 90 days after opening.
- Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
- $100 incentive will be provided after the account is opened and activated.
We will be updating this page with new R.I.A. Federal Credit Union Bonuses and offers so check back regularly! In my opinion, this offer is decent considering it triggers a soft pull. If you are interested, act soon before the promotion ends.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about R.I.A. Federal Credit Union, their accounts they offer, or coupon codes.
Check back often for more R.I.A. Federal Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.95% APY||Review|