Available for residents nationwide, Xceed Financial Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn a $50 Promotion when you sign up and open a new Minor Savings Account. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is make an initial deposit of $50 within the first 90 days. That’s all you need to do! Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as Online and Mobile banking, online Bill Pay, Wire Transfers Telephone banking, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Eligibility: Membership is open employees and retirees of the following companies: Conduent, Realogy, TE Connectivity, Tyco, Wyndham, Worldwide, and Xerox along with plenty others. Organization members of the Buffalo Zoo, Friends of the Webster Public Library, Heal The Bay, St. Joseph Catholic Church, or the Seneca Park Zoo Society are eligible to join as well. Immediate family members of existing members are eligible to join as well. Be sure to check out their membership page for more qualifications you may meet.
Editor’s Note: If you’re already a member of this credit union and are looking to refer your friend or family to this credit union, visit our Xceed Financial Credit Union Referral Bonus to see how you can be rewarded!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Xceed Financial CU Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Minor Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Promotion
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service charge with parent or legal guardian required as joint owner
- Early Termination Fee: None
Xceed Financial CU Requirements:
- Open a new Minor Savings account with Xceed Financial Credit Union, make an initial deposit of $50 within the first 90 days
- Keep the account open for at least 90 days.
- The $50 will be credited to the Minor Savings account after the 90-day waiting period.
Xceed Financial CU Bonus Fine Print:
- The $50 will be considered as dividends and will be reported on the IRS form 1099-INT.
- Offer not available to members with existing Minor Savings accounts or who are over one year in age.
- There is a $5 minimum balance to open the account.
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
- There is 0.05% APY on balances $50 and over.
- The APY is effective as of 6/16/2017 and may change after the account is opened.
- Fees incurred could reduce earnings on the account.
- Program rates, terms and conditions subject to change at any time.
- Personal accounts only.
If you are interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Xceed Financial Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a $50 Promotion as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Be sure to take advantage of this quick and easy promotional offer while it lasts. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the American Express® Gold Card:
• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
• Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
• Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
• $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
• Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• Annual Fee is $250.
• Terms apply.
• See Rates & Fees