If saving for your financial future is a must, then listen up! All America Bank is offering residents nationwide an attractive 2.25% APY when you sign up and open a new Mega Money Market® account online.
For their new account, you must have an daily balance of up to $50,000. Once you have met the balance requirement, you will be able to enjoy both the rates as well as great account features that will make banking a completely hassle free process. If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
All America Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Sign Up
- Account Type: Mega Money Market® account
- Rate: 2.25% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funing: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Minimum opening amount is $50
- Avoid Monthly Account Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
All America Bank Account Requirements:
- Visit All America Bank offer page, then click on “Open an Account” button
- No minimum deposit required
- Receive the stated 2.25% APY rate once deposit has been received
|APY Rate:||Deposit Amount:|
|2.25%||Balances up to $50,000|
|0.50%||Balances over $50,000|
All America Bank Account Features:
- Monthly statements are received electronically
- VISA debit card
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Online banking
- Customer service
- No minimum balance to maintain account
- Earn interest of 2.25% APY
- Include 6 free withdrawals per month
- $5 fee for each additional withdrawal
Are you currently interested in a new banking experience? How would you like to earn an attractive rate rather than a typical bank bonus? If you answered yes to the questions above, then the current promotion from All America Bank is a great option for you! Not only are you able to enjoy the rate, but you will also earn a generous 0.50% APY on any amount over $50,000. Additionally, banking has never been easier with all the great features!
If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can as this is a variable rate account and the interest rate can change. It’s easy to sign up and nothing to sign, fax or mail! However, if you are not interested, then be sure to check out all the best savings rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
|With the Chase Freedom® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.99-25.74%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
-Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
-Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee