Available for in-footprint states, BBVA is offering you a chance to earn 0.13% APY on balances of $10,000 up to $49,999.99 for 12 months on their Money Market Account.
With just a $25 minimum opening deposit, you can take advantage of this generous offer as you can earn interest on your entire balance for a full year. How great is that? The Standard Rate will apply after the promotional rate. You can also enjoy 24/7 online access with Online and Mobile Banking and an option to link to your BBVA checking account for Overdraft Protection.
If you are currently interested in a new account, be sure to apply as soon as you can, as the rates are subject to change! Find more offers from BBVA on our list of BBVA Bonuses. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: The APY rate is only available for in-footprint states only (TX, CA, CO, AZ, NM, AL, FL).
|BBVA Money Market||0.13% APY||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||Checking||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking||Checking||Review|
|BBVA Certificate of Deposit||Up to 0.20% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
BBVA Money Market Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 0.13% APY for 12 Months
- Availability: Available for in-footprint states only TX, CA, CO, AZ, NM, AL, FL. (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Service Charge: $15, waived when
- Minimum daily collected balance of the quarter is $10,000 or more.
- If you have an automatic, recurring monthly transfer of $25 or more from a BBVA checking account to your BBVA Money Market account in effect at the time the service charge would be assessed.
- Early Termination Fee: $25, if account closed within the first 180 days
- Open a BBVA Money Market account.
- Enter your information, such as your address, phone, email, and Social security number.
- Fund your account with a $25 minimum opening deposit. You can transfer funds from an existing account or send a check.
- Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- BBVA will send a confirmation email, then watch the mail for your welcome email.
|Daily Collected Balance||Annual Percentage Yield|
|Balances $10,000 up to $49,999.99||0.13% APY|
BBVA MMA Features
- Get a competitive rate, with tiered interest to grow your money faster
- Interest compounds and is credited monthly
- Enjoy 24/7 online access with Online and Mobile Banking
- Link to your BBVA checking account for Overdraft Protection
- Open a Money Market account today with a $25 minimum opening deposit
BBVA MMA Fine Print
- Customers with an existing BBVA money market account, or who have had one in the last 30 days are not eligible for the rates above.
- A new money market account must be opened with funds not currently with BBVA in order to receive the rates above.
- The promotional APY and interest rate provided in the chart above are guaranteed for 12 months from the date the account is open.
- After 12 months, interest rates and Annual Percentage Yield are variable and are subject to change at any time at the discretion of BBVA.
- Fees may reduce earnings on account.
- Limitations may apply.
At the end of the day, the promotional rate on your entire balance from BBVA is a great option for those who are looking for a new MMA experience. Start enjoying your attractive APY rate! Additionally, with many account features that come with your new experience, banking has never been easier.
However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of best savings rates for all your saving needs! Be sure to also check out our BBVA Bonuses page to see all the latest offers!
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||0.81% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Money Market||0.70% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.60% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.55% APY||Review|