Available to residents nationwide, Barclays is offering a generous 2.10% APY when you open a new Online Savings Account. To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
Barclays has a range of account features for you to take advantage of such as no monthly fees, transferable funds, as well as instant access to your account anytime and anywhere! If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Barclays Online Savings Summary
With the Barclays Online Savings Account, you’ll enjoy:
• Earning 2.10% APY on your funds - an award-winning account with rates several times the national average
• No minimum opening balance or deposit required to open
• Secure, 24/7 online access to your funds & tools to help you save
• Online transfers to and from other banks
• Direct deposit to make saving simple and easy
• No monthly maintenance fees
Barclays Online Savings Account Information
- Open An Account Here
- Account Type: Online Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements:
- No minimum opening balance or deposit required to open.
- No minimum balance to open, but for interest to post to your account you must maintain a minimum balance that would earn you at least $0.01.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
How To Earn Rate
- Open a Barclays Online Savings Account online.
- Input your info by providing your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account by transfering funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn your rate after your account is approved.
How To Waive Monthly Fee
- Online Savings: No monthly service fee.
Enjoy a high APY rate when you apply for the Barclays Online Savings Account!
With the Barclays Online Savings Account, you’ll be able to take advantage of a generous 2.10% APY Rate with a no minimum deposit. This is definitely an impressive APY attached and with no monthly service fees to help maximize your savings! I highly recommend trying their Online Savings account out.
The online savings account comes with a range of account features for you to take advantage of. If you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best Bank Rates and Best Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
(Visit Barclays for more details)
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.05% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|