The following offer is from our partner American Express. The opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Available nationwide, American Express is offering a 2.10% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) Rate for their High-Yield Savings Account.
With no minimum deposit required and no fees to open or maintain a High-Yield Savings account, it’s easy to maximize your savings with American Express. Your money is also FDIC insured, up to $250,000, so you can save with confidence.
Open an account today to start saving! In addition, you can check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
American Express High-Yield Savings Summary
With the American Express High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
American Express High-Yield Savings Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: High-Yield Savings Account
- Rate: 2.10% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
How To Earn A High-Yield Savings Rate
- On the offer page, click on “Apply for a Savings Account” then fill in the required steps.
- Open your American Express account with your Social Security Number, email address, home address, phone number, date of birth, account and routing numbers.
- Receive an online or email approval confirmation.
- Fund your new account electronically from an external bank or by mailing a check.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- High-Yield Savings: No monthly service fees.
You can make up to 6 withdrawals during any monthly statement cycle. American Express may refuse any withdrawal request that exceeds this amount or for an amount greater than withdrawal limitations.
Sign up with American Express to enjoy earning a high APY Rate with their High-Yield Savings Account. This is a great account for those who need to get started on building their savings.
There are no minimum or monthly balances or fees with this account. I recommend signing up today so you can start maximizing your savings! Rest assured, your money is FDIC insured. Plus, you’ll have 24/7 access to your account. See our list of Best Bank Rates and Best Bank Bonuses for all other offers!
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.05% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|