Synchrony Bank is currently offering an attractive 2.25% APY Rate on all balances when you sign up and open a High Yield Savings Account today. The bank offers a competitive range of features to better your experience.
Above all, the security is recognized across the industry, earning them accolades that include Bankrate.com’s prestigious 5-Star Safe & Sound® Rating. Similarly, there is no minimum deposit fee top open their High Yield Savings Account.
Table of Contents
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Summary
|-Open a Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account
-Earn 2.25% APY on your funds on all balances
-Available online nationwide
-No minimum balance requirement or monthly service fee
-Your deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 per ownership category
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Rate: 2.25% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Open a High Yield Savings Account with Synchrony Bank
- You will need:
- A valid US residence
- Social Security number (or Tax Identification Number)
- US Driver’s License, state-issued ID, or Military ID
- You will automatically earn 2.25% APY after account opening
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Features
- Award-winning rates — that go beyond the national average
- Easy withdrawals online, over the phone or with an ATM card
- No minimum balance requirement or monthly service fee
- Peace of mind through FDIC insurance up to $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each ownership category
- APYs are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Offers apply to personal accounts only.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- For High Yield Savings Accounts, the rate may change after the account is opened.
In conclusion, Synchrony Bank allows you to enjoy quick access to your cash and earn great rates on your savings with their 2.25% APY High Yield Savings Account.
And because Synchrony Bank has no physical locations, you are able to save more money while still being offered some of the best rates available in the nation. Synchrony Bank understands that sometimes, banking and keeping up with your payments can be quite a hassle. With that said, you could start your new account no minimum balance as well as no monthly fees!
With the 2.25% APY, you can bank and save with ease knowing that you are not only getting one of the best deals available, but you will also get the satisfaction of knowing the firm is FDIC insured!
This is a great option if you’re looking for a quick place to stash your emergency funds and with a competitive return on your high-yield savings, it’s hard to beat! However, if you are not interested, check out our list of Best Bank Rates and Best Bank Bonuses from our exclusive list nationwide!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee