Colorado Federal Savings Bank is now offering residents nationwide a 0.50% APY for their High Yield Savings Account.
This nationwide bank will give their clients rates that have a large range of Savings and CDs choices. To begin, you must have an opening deposit that’s at least $1. You’ll then get the rate and good account perks that you’ll benefit from.
If you would like to simplify your experience, then definitely head on over to your local branch and start today! However, you better act fast, as the rates are subjected to change. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: They are also offering another savings account with a great rate! For more information, be sure to check out our Colorado Federal Savings Bank Premier Savings Review.
Table of Contents
Colorado Federal Savings Bank 0.50% APY
- Colorado Federal Savings Bank is now offering a 0.50% APY Rate.
- You’ll need at least $1 as your minimum balance.
- No monthly fees or online account fees included.
(View for more information)
How to Earn the 0.50% APY Rate
- Open a High-Yield Savings account from Colorado Federal Savings Bank
- Finish the application forms
- Then have your external account verified if applying for CD is funded by another bank
Colorado Federal Savings Bank Rate Tiers
|Balance Tiers||Ongoing APY Rate|
Annual Percentage Yield Accurate as of February 4, 2020.
Colorado Federal Savings Bank Account Features
- No monthly fee
- 0.50% APY Rate
- No online account or ACH fees included
High Yield Savings Account Fine Print
- Fees may decrease your earning.
- You have to be a new member to Colorado Federal Savings bank.
- Any applications for this bonus that aren’t qualified will be canceled.
- If there are any questions about eligibility, call them at 1-877-484-2372 Monday through Friday between 7 am and 6 pm MST.
All in all, you’ll be able to find good bank rates that suit your need with Colorado Federal Savings bank. You can receive their generous APY Rate when you meet their deposit requirements. Plus, there are some features that you’ll be able to benefit from when you make a new account with them.
If you have experience with Colorado Federal Savings Bank, feel free to comment below and tell our readers about how the experience went!
Lastly, if you are interested in other promotional rates, be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Rates for all your saving needs!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|