Connexus Credit Union is offering 5.26% APY when you open a High Yield Savings account – available nationwide.
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
About Connexus Credit Union High Yield Savings
Connexus Credit Union is a member-focused cooperative with over $5B in assets, serving members across all 50 states. The Wisconsin-based credit union has been nationally recognized for excellence by Forbes, Kiplinger, and Business Insider. Connexus is committed to being a nationally relevant, trusted credit union, providing exceptional experiences and fostering prosperity for those it serves.
I’ll review the Connexus Credit Union High Yield Savings below.
Connexus Credit Union High Yield Savings Rate
To easily earn Connexus Credit Union’s competitive rate, start by opening a High Yield Savings account.
- Eligible account: High Yield Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Federally insured by NCUA. No fees. $1 minimum to open.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
- Not-for-profit with a commitment to service and innovation.
If you’re looking for a savings account that offers a competitive rate, here’s a great candidate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.