First Mid Bank & Trust is offering 4.80% APY when you open a High Yield Savings account – available nationwide.
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
About First Mid Bank & Trust High Yield Savings
With over 150 years of experience, First Mid Bank & Trust has built a reputation as a full-service financial institution.
They have developed the specialized knowledge and understanding of their customers and the financial services industry to be able to provide professional, reliable service. From the integrity and honesty they bring to every customer interaction to their motivation to maintain the strong reputation they’ve built over the past century, First Mid Bank & Trust works to exemplify their values every day.
I’ll review the First Mid Bank & Trust High Yield Savings below.
First Mid Bank & Trust High Yield Savings Rate
To easily earn First Mid Bank & Trust’s competitive rate, start by opening a High Yield Savings account.
- Eligible account: High Yield Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- FDIC insured. No fees. $1 minimum deposit.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
- Over 150 years of experience delivering solutions to customers.
If you’re looking for a savings account that offers a competitive rate, here’s a great candidate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.