FirstBank is now offering a maximum bonus of $300 for residents of Arizona, California, and Colorado when you open a Anywhere Checking account by April 30, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, simply enroll in Online Banking, then set up and receive a Direct Deposit of $500+ OR make 10 or more Debit Card purchases totaling $500, all within 90 days of account opening. Additionally, you will get to enjoy many great features such as Fraud and Overdraft Alert, free online and mobile banking and so much more.
For all the latest offers from this bank, check out our full listing of FirstBank Bonuses. If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
FirstBank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Anywhere Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: AZ, CA, & CO (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $600
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 6 months
FirstBank Bonus Requirements
- Visit First Bank and open an Anywhere Checking Account by April 30, 2019.
- Enroll in Online Banking.
- Complete one of the following within 60 days of account opening:
- Set up and receive a Direct Deposit(s) of $500 or more
- Make ten or more Visa Debit Card purchases totaling $500
- Cash offer will be deposited into the new checking account within 90 days of account opening.
FirstBank Bonus Fine Print
- Cash offer is not available to existing FirstBank consumer checking customers or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Past customers who ever received a gift from FirstBank are ineligible for this offer.
- Offer valid for new personal checking accounts opened between March 7, 2019 to April 30, 2019.
- The account must be opened online at efirstbank.com/offers or bring in this advertisement to any FirstBank location to receive the $300 offer.
- Limit one gift per household, per lifetime. Limit one gift per account.
- Limited time offer.
- The $300 cash offer is considered interest and is subject to IRS and other tax reporting.
- FirstBank employees are not eligible to receive the offer.
- Online Banking plus direct deposit or Visa Debit Card purchases required.
- Other conditions and restrictions apply. See branch for details. Member FDIC.
If you are interested, make sure to check out FirstBank to learn more about the current $300 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Unify Financial Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee