Available nationwide, the Lemmata Savings Bank Money Market Deposit Account offers 5.03% APY on your funds.
Lemmata Savings Bank Money Market Deposit Account Review
Lemmata Savings Bank offers a digital-first banking experience rooted in competitive savings products that help you on your journey toward financial growth and empowerment. The name Lemmata is inspired by the concept “lemma,” which describes tackling a big problem or challenge by dividing it into smaller aspects first, echoing how reaching your money goals involves many steps along the way. And the bank is also committed to giving back: when you deposit, Lemmata makes charitable donations to a worthy cause.
I’ll review the Lemmata Savings Bank Money Market Deposit Account below.
Lemmata Savings Bank Money Market Deposit Account Rate
To easily earn Lemmata Savings Bank’s competitive rate, start by opening their Money Market Deposit Account.
- What you’ll earn: 5.03% APY
- Eligible account: Money Market Deposit Account
- Credit inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- No fees. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access to funds.
- Lemmata gives back through charitable donations when you save.
- Deposits are FDIC insured through California Bank of Commerce.
Building a savings during this time in day has gained a lot of importance. Build your savings and emergency fund with this account offering a high, competitive rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.