If you are a resident of Massachusetts who would like to take advantage of maximum earnings combined with the flexibility of a savings account, then now is your chance! Metro Credit Union is offering a 2.25% APY when you sign up for a new High Yield Savings Account.
To qualify for this rate, all you would need to do is provide a balance of $25,000 or more. Once you have done so, you will be able to receive the rate as well as instant access to a range of account features to better your banking experience! Are you currently interested? Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply as soon as you can as the rate’s subjected to change.
Eligibility: Membership in Metro Credit Union is open to those who live, work, or own a business in Bristol, Essex, Middlesex, Barnstable, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk, or Worcester Counties in Massachusetts.
Table of Contents
Metro Credit Union Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Rate: 2.25% APY
- Availability: MA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Low balance fee of $25 if at any time during the month the end of day balance falls below $10,000.
- Early Termination Fee: None
Metro Credit Union Fine Print
- *Annual Percentage Yield (APY) based on daily balances for new accounts: 2.25% APY for balances of $25,000 or greater, 0.30% APY for balances of $10,000 to $24,999.99, and 0.25% APY for balances up to $10,000.
- APY is accurate as of 08/13/18, but may vary after account opening, is subject to change and is based on daily balances.
- Rates may change throughout the month and will affect the monthly interest payment.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- $10,000 minimum opening deposit is required.
- Minimum withdrawal fee of $25 if withdrawal is less than $10,000.
- Low balance fee of $25 if at any time during the month the end of day balance falls below $10,000.
Metro Credit Union Features
- Great rate with balances of $25,000 or more
- Easy accessibility
- Safe, secure, and fully insured
If you are a current resident of Massachusetts and would like to earn a generous rate, then now is your chance! Metro Credit Union is offering a rather attractive rate when you sign up for a new High Yield Savings Account. The process is easy and only take minutes to sign up! Additionally, you will be able to better your banking experience through a variety of features and their personalized care! However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Rates for all your saving needs!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
With the Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard®:
• Enjoy a 0% intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable 14.24% APR will apply
• Low 14.24% variable APR on purchases and cash advances·
• NEW - Control Your Card - Instantly secure your accounts by locking your cards with Barclays SecurHoldTM, plus set transaction limits and block certain purchase categories for you or your authorized users. Available only on the Barclays mobile app.
• No annual fee
• No foreign transaction fees
• International Chip and PIN