If you are a resident of Massachusetts who would like to take advantage of maximum earnings combined with the flexibility of a savings account, then now is your chance! Metro Credit Union is offering a 2.25% APY when you sign up for a new High Yield Savings Account.
To qualify for this rate, all you would need to do is provide a balance of $25,000 or more. Once you have done so, you will be able to receive the rate as well as instant access to a range of account features to better your banking experience! Are you currently interested? Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply as soon as you can as the rate’s subjected to change.
Eligibility: Membership in Metro Credit Union is open to those who live, work, or own a business in Bristol, Essex, Middlesex, Barnstable, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk, or Worcester Counties in Massachusetts.
Table of Contents
Metro Credit Union Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Rate: 2.25% APY
- Availability: MA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Low balance fee of $25 if at any time during the month the end of day balance falls below $10,000.
- Early Termination Fee: None
Metro Credit Union Fine Print
- *Annual Percentage Yield (APY) based on daily balances for new accounts: 2.25% APY for balances of $25,000 or greater, 0.30% APY for balances of $10,000 to $24,999.99, and 0.25% APY for balances up to $10,000.
- APY is accurate as of 08/13/18, but may vary after account opening, is subject to change and is based on daily balances.
- Rates may change throughout the month and will affect the monthly interest payment.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- $10,000 minimum opening deposit is required.
- Minimum withdrawal fee of $25 if withdrawal is less than $10,000.
- Low balance fee of $25 if at any time during the month the end of day balance falls below $10,000.
Metro Credit Union Features
- Great rate with balances of $25,000 or more
- Easy accessibility
- Safe, secure, and fully insured
If you are a current resident of Massachusetts and would like to earn a generous rate, then now is your chance! Metro Credit Union is offering a rather attractive rate when you sign up for a new High Yield Savings Account. The process is easy and only take minutes to sign up! Additionally, you will be able to better your banking experience through a variety of features and their personalized care! However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Rates for all your saving needs!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.22% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|With the Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard®:
-Enjoy a 0% intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable 14.24% APR will apply
-Low 14.24% variable APR on purchases and cash advances
-No annual fee
-No foreign transaction fees
-International Chip and PIN