Mission Valley Bank is offering 5.12% APY when you open a High Yield Savings account – available nationwide.
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
About Mission Valley Bank High Yield Savings
Mission Valley Bank is a full-service, independent, commercial bank that is locally owned, community-minded and relationship driven.
A CDFI (Community Development Financial Institution), Mission Valley Bank has been committed to supporting the growth of small business for more than 20 years and their Give Where You Live program spotlights and supports local area non-profits though both volunteerism and contributions throughout the year.
Mission Valley Bank is dedicated to their customers’ success. They appreciate each client’s business and welcome the opportunity to earn yours.
I’ll review the Mission Valley Bank High Yield Savings below.
Mission Valley Bank High Yield Savings Rate
To easily earn Mission Valley Bank’s competitive rate, start by opening a High Yield Savings account.
- Eligible account: High Yield Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
- FDIC insured. No fees. $1 minimum deposit.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
- Mission Valley Bank actively supports many non-profit organizations – making a difference throughout the communities they serve.
If you’re looking for a savings account that offers a competitive rate, here’s a great candidate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.