OceanFirst Bank is offering 5.25% APY when you open a High Yield Savings account – available nationwide.
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
About OceanFirst Bank High Yield Savings
OceanFirst Bank is a proud New Jersey institution since 1902. What began as a mission to help neighbors achieve their dreams of homeownership has grown over the past 120 years to include aiding in financial needs at every stage of life. Even as OceanFirst has grown, a strong commitment to serving community continues. In 1996, in conjunction with conversion from mutual to stock ownership, OceanFirst Foundation was established. OceanFirst Foundation is committed to assisting local nonprofit organizations that are improving health and wellness, creating and sustaining safe and affordable housing, improving quality of life, and investing in youth development and education.
I’ll review the OceanFirst Bank High Yield Savings below.
OceanFirst Bank High Yield Savings Rate
To easily earn OceanFirst Bank’s competitive rate, start by opening a High Yield Savings account.
- Eligible account: High Yield Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- FDIC insured. No fees. $1 minimum deposit.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
- Strong commitment to helping neighbors and businesses meet their financial needs.
If you’re looking for a savings account that offers a competitive rate, here’s a great candidate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.