Available nationwide, the Upgrade Everyday Savings account offers 4.00% APY on your funds to help you reach your goals faster.
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
About Upgrade Everyday Savings
Upgrade helps you make smart financial decisions to help you reach your goals. Like buying a new bike. Fixing the roof. Or finally paying off that fancy fridge. All without getting trapped by endless revolving credit card debt, or sidetracked by sneaky banking fees.
That’s because they believe credit should be affordable and responsible. So they design all their credit, mobile banking and payment products to do three things:
- Give you responsible options.
- Keep you on track.
- And reward you along the way.
The way it should be.
Upgrade Everyday Savings Rate
- Eligible account: Everyday Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: Any
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with any opening deposit amount.
- Keep in mind that this account must be paired with a Rewards Checking account
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 4.00% APY.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Excellent APY
- All the savings, none of the fees. No monthly account fees, transfer fees, or minimum balance
- Maximize your rewards. Everyday Savings comes paired with a Rewards Checking account featuring 2% cash back on common everyday purchases, 1% on everything else
If you’re looking to open an interest bearing account to build your savings, this account offers competitive rates to help get you there faster.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Leave a Reply