The Atlantic Federal Credit Union is offering residents nationwide a 5.01% APY when you open a Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA).
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
The Atlantic Federal Credit Union Money Markets Review
The Atlantic Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization that prioritizes the communities they serve. Originally founded during the Great Depression by a group of AT&T Western Electric employees, the credit union created a financial cooperative backed by personal commitment and integrity. Now, more than 85 years later, they remain focused on providing competitive financial services at the lowest possible cost.
I’ll review the The Atlantic Federal Credit Union Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA) below.
The Atlantic Federal Credit Union Money Market Rate
To easily earn The Atlantic Federal Credit Union’s competitive rate, start by opening a High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA).
- Eligible account: Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA)
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- NCUA insured. No fees. $1 minimum deposit.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
- Positively impacts the communities they serve.
If you’re looking to open an interest bearing account, this account offers a competitive rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.