Customers Bank is offering 5.32% APY when you open a High Yield Savings account – available nationwide.
To learn more about the account continue reading below.
About Customers Bank High Yield Savings
Customers Bank was established in 2009 and has since grown into a super-community bank with assets totaling over $22 billion. Their philosophy is centered on delivering the best of technology with a deeply human touch, helping their customers take on tomorrow.
Beyond banking, Customers Bank also has a strong commitment to community. From their commitment to make safe, decent housing affordable to low- and moderate- income seniors, families, veterans, and people with disabilities to their investments in small businesses in the communities they serve, their efforts speak for themselves.
Charity is also a key pillar for Customers Bank, with their contributions helping to fund affordable housing, family services, education initiatives, medical research, financial literacy, and more. They also encourage employees to volunteer with local organizations, offering them their time and expertise to help give back.
I’ll review the Customers Bank High Yield Savings below.
Customers Bank High Yield Savings Rate
To easily earn Customers Bank’s competitive rate, start by opening a High Yield Savings account.
- Eligible account: High Yield Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
- FDIC insured. No fees. $1 minimum deposit.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
- Gives back to schools and organizations in their local communities.
If you’re looking for a savings account that offers a competitive rate, here’s a great candidate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.