Available for residents nationwide, Capital One is offering 0.40% APY Performance Savings account.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Capital One.
Table of Contents
Capital One 360 Performance Savings Review
Being one of the largest financial institution in the United States, Capital One has over 500 convenient locations spread throughout the nation.
With a driven and dedicated team offering fantastic products such as Savings rates and CD rates, you are able to obtain the best services and features the bank has to offer.
In addition to the rate from Capital One, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review Capital One 360 Performance Savings below.
Capital One 360 Performance Savings Rate
To earn Capital One competitive rate, simply open an account and qualify. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 1.00% rate on all balances.
- What you’ll get: 0.40% APY
- Eligible account: 360 Performance Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250) are all fantastic offers.
How to Earn Capital One Rate
- Open a Performance Savings account from Capital One 360
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 0.40% APY rate
- To receive your bonus:
- Use the unique link sent from your friend at Capital One Bank to open a new 360 Performance Savings account as the primary account holder
- Fund the account with a deposit of at least $250 from a non-Capital One account. Funding must occur at account opening. Initial deposit does not include bonus
- You will receive a bonus of $25 if you deposit $250-9,999.99 or $100 if you deposit $10,000 or more at account opening
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|All Balances||0.40% APY|
Capital One Account Features
- Top-Rated Mobile App: Access your money 24/7, from the couch or on-the-go, with mobile banking
- Digital Saving Tools: Use innovative tools like automatic transfers to help make the most of your online account
- Member FDIC: All deposits in this savings account are FDIC-insured up to the allowable limits
- Fee Free: No monthly fees means what you earn is what you keep
Capital One is offering a 0.40% APY Rate for their 360 Performance Savings Account. There are many benefits to opening this account such as a high rate, FDIC insured, and no fees. All you need is a minimum of $1,000 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Capital One 360 Performance Savings Account.