Axos Bank Cashback Checking is offering up to 1.00% cash back on purchases that require a signature. Be sure to keep reading to learn more about the attractive account and rate!
Axos Bank Cashback Checking Review
Axos Bank is a technology-driven financial services company providing a diverse and ever-growing range of innovative banking products and services for personal, business, and institutional clients nationwide. With technology-driven financial services that evolve to meet your needs, they help you stay ahead in life and business.
I’ll review Axos Bank Cashback Checking below.
Axos Bank Cashback Checking Rate
When you open a Cashback Checking account, you can get paid for shopping! Earn up to 1.00% cash back on all transactions that require a signature.
- What you’ll get: 1.00% APY
- Eligible account: Cashback Checking
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn Axos Bank Rate
- Open a Cashback Checking account
- Maintain a $1,500.00 average daily collected balance to earn 1.00% cash back on signature-based transaction purchases.
- You can earn up to $2,000.00 per month in cash back on your signature-based transactions.
|Less than $1,500
Axos Bank Account Features
- Free Mobile Deposit
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- No-Hassle Switch Kit
Axos Bank is offering a great way to earn cash back by buying what you would normally buy anyway. I highly recommend taking advantage of this account for an easy way to earn some extra cash, and you will be able to gain access to many other great features that come with the account.
In addition to this rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Axos Bank Online Savings Account.