Available nationwide, check out the Nationwide Direct Checking account and get paid up to two days early. Be sure to keep reading to learn more about the account and all the features that come with it.
Nationwide Direct Checking Review
Axos Bank provides a diverse and constantly growing range of banking products and services for personal, business, and institutional clients nationwide. Furthermore, their financial services evolve to meet your needs, and they help you stay ahead in life and business.
I’ll review Nationwide Direct Checking below.
Nationwide Direct Checking Account
This account is for members who prefer simple and convenient checking with minimal fees. Additionally, enjoy seamless digital banking at no extra cost and get paid up to two days early and eliminate maintenance fees when you use direct deposit.
- What you’ll get: Get paid up to two days early
- Eligible account: Direct Checking
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly fee: $5 monthly maintenance fee waived with direct deposit
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Open Nationwide Direct Checking
- Open a Direct Checking account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Waive the $5 monthly maintenance fee with direct deposit
- No minimum balance requirements
- Up to $30.00 domestic ATM fees reimbursed per month
- Convenience of anytime access to your money with online banking
- Get paid up to two days early with direct deposit
Be sure to check out this checking account to earn many great features, including getting paid up to two days early. Furthermore, there is no minimum balance requirement, and there is no monthly fee as long as you sign up for direct deposit.
Additionally, you can check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
Furthermore, if you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Nationwide Direct Checking Account.