Available nationwide, check out the Axos Bank Direct Checking account and get paid up to two days early. Be sure to keep reading to learn more about the account and all the features that come with it.
Table of Contents
Axos Bank Direct Checking Review
Axos Bank provides a diverse and constantly growing range of banking products and services for personal, business, and institutional clients nationwide. Furthermore, their financial services evolve to meet your needs, and they help you stay ahead in life and business.
Additionally, you can check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
Furthermore, if you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review Axos Bank Direct Checking below.
Axos Bank Direct Checking Account
This account is for members who prefer simple and convenient checking with minimal fees. Additionally, enjoy seamless digital banking at no extra cost and get paid up to two days early and eliminate maintenance fees when you use direct deposit.
- What you’ll get: Get paid up to two days early
- Eligible account: Direct Checking
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly fee: $5 monthly maintenance fee waived with direct deposit
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||0.20% APY + $100 Bonus||Review|
How to Open Axos Bank Direct Checking
- Open a Direct Checking account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Waive the $5 monthly maintenance fee with direct deposit
Axos Bank Account Features
- No minimum balance requirements
- Up to $30.00 domestic ATM fees reimbursed per month
- Convenience of anytime access to your money with online banking
- Get paid up to two days early with direct deposit
Alternative Axos Bank Accounts
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
Be sure to check out this checking account to earn many great features, including getting paid up to two days early. Furthermore, there is no minimum balance requirement, and there is no monthly fee as long as you sign up for direct deposit.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Axos Bank Direct Checking Account.