Available nationwide, Axos Bank High Yield Savings is offering up to 0.61% APY Rate. Continue reading to learn all about this account and how to earn the rate.
Table of Contents
Axos Bank High Yield Savings Review
Axos Bank is a financial institution built on providing their clients with a diverse range of financial tools and serve. Additionally, they aspire to innovate the banking industry for the customers nationwide.
In addition to the rate from Axos Bank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
I’ll review Axos Bank High Yield Savings below.
Axos Bank High Yield Savings Rate
To earn Axos Bank’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $250. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning up to 0.61% rate on all balances.
- What you’ll get: Up to 0.61% APY
- Eligible account: High Yield Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $250 minimum
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
How to Earn Axos Bank Rate
- Open a High Yield Savings account with an opening deposit of $250.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn up to 0.61% APY rate.
|Less than $25,000||0.61%|
|$25,000 – $100,000||0.25%|
Axos Bank Account Features
- Free ATM card upon request
- Suite of digital money management tools
- No maintenance fees
- No monthly minimum balance requirements
- $250 minimum balance to open an account
Alternative Axos Bank Accounts
I recommend you check out this savings account to earn a generous rate on any balance amount. In addition, this account offers many great features such as online and mobile banking. Furthermore, there are no monthly fees.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Axos Bank Online Savings Account.