Available nationwide, Nationwide Money Market Plus is offering a 0.25% APY Rate.
Continue reading to learn all about this account and how to earn the rate.
Table of Contents
Nationwide Money Market Plus Review
Axos Bank is a financial institution built on providing their clients with a diverse range of financial tools and serve. Additionally, they aspire to innovate the banking industry for the customers nationwide.
In addition to the rate from Nationwide, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
I’ll review Nationwide Money Market Plus below.
Nationwide Money Market Plus Rate
To earn Nationwide’s competitive rate, simply deposit a minimum balance of $1,000. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 0.25% rate on all balances.
- What you’ll get: 0.25% APY
- Eligible account: Money Market Plus
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $1,000
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
How to Earn Nationwide Rate
- Open a new Nationwide Money Market Plus Account
- Provide a minimum opening deposit of at least $1,000
- Deposit any amount to obtain 0.25% APY on your funds
Nationwide Account Features
- Minimum balance required to open the account: $ 1000.00
- You can earn up to 0.25% APY
- Complimentary starter checks (upon request at account opening)
- Maintenance fees waived when you maintain a $1,000 daily minimum balance
- Up to six debit transactions per month
- FDIC-insured up to $250,000
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
I recommend you check out this Money Market Plus account to earn a generous rate on any balance amount. The Money Market account is designed for members who want the security of a traditional savings account, but with higher returns. Furthermore, enjoy low fees and complimentary starter checks.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Nationwide Online Savings Account.